- Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2. Pour 3 tbsp of oil into a large mixing bowl and add to it 2 tsp of the Brassica Blend spices, ½ teaspoon of salt and mix.
3. Add the cauliflower, red onion and beetroot and toss to coat in the spice oil. Turn these out into a single layer (keep the bowl to one side) on a large roasting tray and roast for 30 minutes.
4. Put the Tenderstem® broccoli, paneer and almonds into the same mixing bowl with the remaining oil, spices and salt and toss with your hands. Turn into a second tray (keeping the bowl to one side) and roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
5. When the vegetables on both trays are roasted, leave to cool for 5 minutes then tip them back into the mixing bowl and toss together with the pea shoots or salad leaves and lemon juice. Taste and season with a little more salt, if necessary. Spoon the salad onto a pretty platter and serve.
Cook and author of two best-selling cookbooks: Made in India and Fresh India.See profile
More ways to cook Tenderstem®